Thursday, June 16, 2011

I have been published!!!!!!

Hi peeps.  Sorry it has been a couple of weeks since the last post but I have been a little busy with lots of little things.  Over the Queens Birthday long weekend I helped Jane Tregenza of Seriously scrapbooking  (and founder of the wonderful "Imaginarium Designs") with her stand at the Papercraft fair held in Brisbane.  It was a very busy weekend.  We actually sold out of a lot of things on the first day! Can you believe it??Both Jane and Nat's classes proved to be a big hit with all classes booked out.  If you haven't visited the Imaginarium Designs website yet you had better check it out soon as they have some pretty amazing chipboard products.

On another note I have been published!!!!!!  I actually found out a little while ago that two of my card creations were going to be published in the debut magazine for Whimsy Stamps but I had to keep it a secret until now.  My creations are on page 49.   Below is a close up of both the cards.





Well that's it for today.  Hope you enjoy having a look at the new mag. 

Until next time ciao for now. X



No comments:

Post a Comment