Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Projects featuring Imaginarium Designs

Two posts in one day!!!!!  Yes I am on a roll.  A little while ago I mentioned in one of my posts that I took a little break to McLaren Vale, just outside of Adelaide and visited the very talented Jane Tregenza of Seriously Scrapbooking ( HERE is the website for the shop) and  founder of Imaginarium Designs.  To see the range of products available just click HERE. Whilst I was there I got some of the wonderful goodies from  Imaginarium Designs to create some project with  and have finally finished most of them.  I am just putting the finishing touches onto an altered item and as soon as that is finished I will put it up on the blog.


The first project is a layout of my favourite pic of my girls.  As they are now teenagers these beautiful moments of "sisterly love" are few and far between to capture on film, so when I do I treasure them!  On this layout I have used a few yummy Imaginarium chippies.  The main one is the frame which I have painted black acrylic paint.


I used a set of the butterflies in two different sizes and coloured them using pearlescent inks.  I then bent their wings slightly to give the impression of flight.  The word Dream is also Imaginarium alpha' s. The background I have stamped using the Darkroom Door script stamp and just  sprayed two different colours of glimmer mist over the whole page then distressed the edges.



This next image shows one of the butterflies up close as well as a set of the flourish accents from the Imaginarium range.  Not sure of the name of the pack but you can go to the Imaginarium website linked above to see.


The big blue flower I made using my spellbinders scalloped circles in various sizes and cut out several pieces of white tissue then covered them in glimmer mists.  I then put them together with a brad them crumpled them up around the brad.  Once all the layers were crumpled enough I gently unravelled them to reveal this beautiful creation.  I think it turned out OK.


All the other flowers, petals and leaves are from I am Roses.

The next project is a mini album I made using the Bo Bunny Timepiece collection.  LOVE IT.  I also used the Noteworthy Journaling pack as well numerous other products.  The imaginarium Designs chippies just make any project come together soooooo darn fast and they are super easy to work with.  Throughout this mini I used all different mediums on them and they just came up a treat.





The little flourish on the left hand page below is actually part of a 12 inch border flourish which I dissected and used it throughout the album.  So versatile.



 The flourishes below are part of the mini's collection.






  The following two pics are of the rest of the 12 inch border flourish I cut up.




If you would like to see more of Imaginarium Designs chippies in use you really need to check out the Graphic 45 blog (as well as the Imaginarium blog).  Jane is on the Graphic 45 Design team and some of the other designers often feature these chippies in their projects.  Jane and her talented team will also have a stand at the Brisbane Scrapbook and Papercraft Fair this June long weekend (June 11-13) so if your in or around the area it is worth going to check out the whole range in person and maybe even purchase a couple.

Well that's it for this little chicken today.  Off to do some real work.  Remember to check back soon for the altered item using the chippies,

Ciao for now. x

No comments:

Post a Comment