Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Off the page creation featuring Imaginarium Designs

Hello blog visitors.  As promised, here are some pics of an off the page creation I made using some more of the fabulous Imaginarium Designs products.


The cubes are from the Kaisercraft timber collection.  I just painted them in burnt umber then used a crackle medium.  After this dried I applied a liberal coat of cream paint and voila, a beautiful crackle effect.  Just love the way it came up.


All the papers used are from the Graphic 45 Once upon a springtime collection  (one of my favs).  All chipboard pieces are from Imaginarium Designs and flowers are predominantly from I am Roses.















And here is a little notebook with chipboard from Imaginarium Designs mini's collection.


Well that's it for today.  Thanks for stopping by and be sure to pop back again soon.


Ciao for now.  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment